A spoof of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory which I wrote when I was eleven and found today while clearing out my room. It made me laugh, so I thought I’d internet it.
Oops, better look out for black holes then. 0:)
(love you really Callum <3)
my boyfriend thinks he can beat me at Mario Kart Wii
poor, ignorant n00b
As we say daan saath, skeen.
- John: Don't you guys have homes to go to? Do you all hate your mothers or something?
- David: I love my mother.
- Me: I love David's mother... *creepyface*
- Belal: Everyone loves David's mother... *creepyface*
- David: Hmph. My mother's dumping you. All of you.
- Me: What? But I never missed a payment!
- John: Well, if she's going to be like that she's not getting her underwear back.